What I realized through this exercise is that the target audience might not be as wide as I had thought. Some people might just not care about being educated, since they have the means to get treatment, regardless. Another explanation that was voiced during my interviews was that people would not want to take the risk of waiting on the app rather than going to a trusted source, like the ER.
|
INSIDE THE BOUNDARY
|
OUTSIDE THE BOUNDARY
|
|
Who Is in: Students, Average Individuals
|
Who is Out: People who have relations to
medical professionals, Those who can afford the hospital bills
|
|
Educating people
|
Actually Treating the Ailment
|
|
Doctors think information is too complicated
for patients to understand
Hospitals want to make money
|
People don’t have the time to worry and
would rather have professionals deal with it, they don’t want to take risks.
|
Hey Sri,
ReplyDeleteIt's good that you found a narrower target audience/who is inside the boundary. I think your app would be good for minor health issues like the flu, a cough, stomach issues or something minor like that. I can see the people's point of view that you interviewed. It is true in the end that the person will probably go to a doctor no matter what.