Elon Musk
I had no clue that he was brought up in South Africa! That was really
interesting to learn about. I admired how many companies Elon Musk had brought
to success; I knew he owned Tesla but I did not know that PayPal was his own as
well. He seems to have a bit of an air about him; however, this is probably
common with his crowd of people. The competencies that I noticed was tenacity,
experience, ability to read the public’s demand. I would definitely ask him whether he ever
thought he would be where he is today with all the success he has garnered.
Another question would be whether he would have believed the world would be as
advanced as it is today, back then. I’m sure his definition of hard work was
one that spoke of remaining confident in what you have to offer the world even
if you have to tweak it a bit. I agree with this; failure, daunting as it may
seem, is one of the first steps any entrepreneur will have to deal with.
No comments:
Post a Comment